- Adults and children 12 years and older… remove outer cap, apply to entire muscle, not just the site of the Leg cramp or muscle spasm and spread out. Repeat in 15 minutes if needed.
- If no improvement after second application or if symptoms return, see a doctor. Close cap tightly.
- Children under 12 years old consult a doctor.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS TO SEE IF THAT MAY BE THE ISSUE:
- There is no need to over-apply Cramp911. A light application is all that is necessary to achieve results.
- Please make sure you tighten the cap securely. If your cap is not tighten securely you may get a wicking effect and the liquid may run out of the bottle.
- Tighten all bottles before boarding an airplane, the change in pressure may cause leakage.
- Bottle should be kept at room temperature.
- Liquid will thicken in cold temperatures.
- Remove moisture from skin before application.
- Spread over entire muscle.
THE HUMAN MUSCULAR ANATOMY
The human body has about 650 muscles, and those muscles are made up of fibers that allow the muscle to shorten and lengthen, allowing you to move. Those muscles are attached to your bones by tendons and that is how you get joints to move. However, you do have 3 different types of muscles skeletal, smooth, and cardiac. Your body is so complex and your muscular system is just one of your body's systems that allow you to function.
Apply to the neck plus the upper back from the spinal column out to the shoulder blade and to the bottom of the shoulder blade. The muscle on one side will usually feel tighter than the opposite side if the pain is on one side only.
FOOT, TOE and HAND CRAMPS
Occasionally, the muscle cramp or muscle spasm will not be relieved when Cramp911 is applied directly to the area. If that is the case, it will be necessary to apply Cramp911 to the nearest muscle. For example, if the foot or toe is cramping and direct application is not effective, then apply Cramp911 to the front and back of the lower leg and rub in. Similar directions would be used for a hand cramp. Cramp911 would be applied to the forearm and rubbed in.
PULLED or TIGHT MUSCLES and MUSCLE INJURIES Cramp911 can be applied directly to the muscle pull to help relieve muscle tightness and improve mobility.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATHLETES OR HIGH ACTIVITY: To increase the effectiveness when treating a muscle cramp or muscle spasm, it may be necessary to wipe as much perspiration off the skin surface area as possible. It is also important that after CRAMP911 is applied it should be spread over the ENTIRE muscle area, not just the cramping area.
FILL LEVEL INFORMATION - 4.5ml Glass Roll-On Bottle
Observation: Some variation may appear to exist when placing two or more bottles side by side and observing the fluid levels in the bottles. This is normal.
How we assure proper fill: